Ideal for bluegrass jams, flatpicked solos, and driving rhythms. Bold and broad toned with a strong fundamental, well suited for powerful strumming, rapid crosspicking, melodic single-note runs, slides, and hammer ons and offs. Built on Breedlove's original rounded Dreadnought platform, the Flatpicker's rounded shoulders and body depth create a resonant chamber that delivers clear bass tones with great projection. The Adirondack spruce top and Brazilian rosewood back and sides are the highest quality woods available today – the holy grail of tonewoods – providing a distinctive and dynamic voice with a remarkably well-balanced tone.
Exotic Flatpicker Specifications:
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Solid exotic Adirondack
- Solid Wood Back/Sides: Solid Brazilian rosewood
- Finish/Color: Custom gloss
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Waverly, gold
- Lower Bout Width: 16"
- Waist Width: 10 5/8"
- Upper Bout Width: 11 5/8"
- Body Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 4"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MicBridgeDelta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: BloodwoodInlayWave diamonds
- Case: Ameritage built