Cordoba ukuleles capture the charm of traditional Portuguese ornamentation and exotic woods. Completely handmade, the 20TM-CE is a tenor sized ukulele with a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. It features a soft cutaway and Cordoba electronics so that you can plug and play right away.
This tenor ukulele makes an excellent travelling companion. It has more volume and a deeper tone than smaller ukuleles, yet is still compact enough to take anywhere. It can be tuned several ways with the most frequent tuning being G4-C4-E4-A4.
- Tenor sized body for increased volume and comfortable fingering
- Beautiful solid mahogany top and laminate back & sides
- Smooth mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- All natural wood rosette inlay
- Cordoba UK2000q 2-band active preamp/pickup system