The Accugroove Tri210L is for players looking for incredibly accurate and hi-fi sound in a 2x10 cab. The Tri210L brings together 2 - 10" woofers, a 6" midrange, and 2 high-frequency tweeters in one unique, 3-way bass cab.
Accugroove uses custom, lightweight neodymium-magnet speakers, and houses them in their own individual enclosure specifically tuned for optimal response. Every panel in an Accugroove cabinet is constructed from premium 3/4" void-free plywood using traditional dado and rabbet joint. Each cab has lots of other quality features: steel vibration-free grille; self-resetting protection circuit for midrange and high-frequency drivers; stackable locking corners; comfortable recessed handles; reliable 1000W crossover circuit; 2 sealed 1/4" jacks; 2 Speakon jacks; and removable casters.
- 2 - 10" woofers
- 6" midrange driver
- 2 high-frequency tweeters
- Lightweight neodymium-magnet speakers
- Individual, specifically tuned cabinet-within-a-cabinet enclosures
- High-grade, 3/4" void-free birch plywood
- Rabbet and dado joints
- Black steel vibration-free grille
- Self-resetting protection circuit for midrange and tweeters
- Can be placed on side or upright
- Metal input panel
- Stackable, locking corners
- Comfortable recessed handles
- Reliable 1000W crossover circuit
- 2 sealed 1/4" jacks
- 2 Speakon jacks
- Removable casters
- 600W handling @ 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 39Hz-18kHz
- 103dB SPL
- 24-3/4"W x 21-1/4"H x 18-1/4"D
- 57 lbs.
**Cabinet is used but in mint condition.