The Bergantino forté HP takes bass amplification to a whole new level of performance. Just like an 8-cylinder vs. a 6-cylinder engine, the new 1200 watts of ultra-reliable, Class D power offers unprecedented “slam” in a lightweight, portable package.
Jim Bergantino, never content with the status quo, designed the forté HP for the player who requires massive headroom and control over his or her tone. It delivers a formidable sound with ease, combined with an unprecedented level of comfort and confidence. This amp harkens back to the classic lead sleds that players have been longing for, an incredible thump without the weight…it has to be experienced!
- Built-in parallel compression
- Drive Circuit: Goes from Soft Clip “purr” to mix shredding distortion. Featuring our new proprietary B.S.D. (Bergantino Smart Drive) technology.
- Variable Low-Pass (VLPF) and Variable High-Pass (VHPF) filters, critical for precise tone shaping and taming of the most challenging gigging environments.
- 4-Band Tone Controls: Bass: +/-10db @65hz, Lo-Mid:+/-10db @250hz, Hi-Mid: +/-10db @ 1khz, Treble: +/-10db @ 3.5khz
- Bright Switch: Selectable between 2 khz @ +6db and 7 khz @ +8db
- Punch Switch: +4.5 db @100 hz
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: for personal monitor and practice
- Bluetooth Foot-Switchable features including Drive, Punch, Bright, and Mute
- Software Upgradable via front USB port
- Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
- Effects send and return loop
- Studio quality Direct Output: software selectable Pre or Post EQ
- UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Section: 600W @ 8 ohms, 1200W RMS @ 4-Ohms, 1200W RMS @ 2-Ohms
- Dimensions: 13.25”W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.