SIGNATURE CONCERTINA COPPER CE GUITARS
Breedlove has the answer! Your search for an affordable small body instrument with a cutaway ends here. With its stylish soft bout, the sustainably-sourced Signature Concertina Copper CE offers you all the sweet, punchy sound of a parlor style guitar with unlimited access to the highest frets. Expand your expression, aided by the easy play and singing tone of a short scale neck that joins the body at the twelfth fret. Round bass, creamy treble—get all-solid-wood tone in an intimate design that lets you play better, sound better and play more.
Signature Concertina Copper CE Specifications
- Serial Number: 200104352
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Sold Wood Back and Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Copper Burst High Gloss
- Back and Sides Finish: Bourbon burst Gloss
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.826"
- Body Length: 19.078"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012" - .053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 24.8"
- Sound Hole" 3.877"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China