Serial Number: 19111530989
Weight: 8.4 lbs
The Epiphone Dot Archtop is a classic amongst rock and jazz guitarists. With construction modeled after the legendary ES-335, the Dot Archtop is a great, affordable way to get the same familiar semi-hollow tone. The Dot shares much in common with the ES-335 -- from the alnico-magnet humbucker pickups to the set mahogany neck to details like the "Gibson" engraved trussrod cover and stopbar tailpiece. Comfortably priced within range of working musicians, the Epiphone Dot Archtop makes a great entry-level jazz guitar for any player.
The Dot Archtop features a classic semi-hollow design and a pair of humbuckers to provide warm, full-bodied sound. The dual alnico pickups are modeled after the classic era humbuckers that defined the jazzy tones of semi-hollowbodies from the '60s. For versatility, the Dot also has a 3-position pickup selector to switch between pickup combinations. While the hollow wings of the Dot Archtop provide excellent body and sustain, the middle is a solid piece of wood which works to reduce feedback. Its body binding and laminated maple body looks great in the natural finish, while the red and ebony options present their own stylish flair. The neck is slightly rounder than the ultra-thin style of some ES-335s, but remains extremely playable for quick jazz licks.
- Classic semi-hollowbody design, ideal for jazz
- Dual alnico-magnet humbuckers for a big, warm sound
- Vintage hollowbody appointments with "Gibson" engraved truss rod cover and stopbar tailpiece
- Laminated maple body and top with mahogany neck
- Pau ferro fretboard with iconic dot inlays
- Epiphone limited lifetime warranty with 24/7/365 customer service
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …