The EJ-200 Coupe from Epiphone reimagines the historic J-200 Jumbo as a smaller ‘coupe’-sized acoustic/electric made easy for traveling. Featuring a solid spruce top, Grover Mini-Rotomatic machine heads and an active under-saddle pickup system that reproduces your instrument’s true acoustic tone when plugged into an acoustic amp or PA system, the Epiphone EJ-200 Couple delivers big sound in a smaller instrument.
- Serial Number: 20092308108
- Weight: 5.0lbs
- Solid spruce top
- Select Ovangkol back and sides
- Hard maple neck with Rounded SlimTaper C profile
- Pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Undersaddle bridge pickup
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Ovangkol
- Neck shape: Rounded SlimTaper C
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Undersaddle pickup
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Country of origin: United States