Luxurious and sleek with its chrome embellishment and graceful contours, the limited-edition Jaguar Strat will make jaws drop when it turns up in the spotlight. The streamlined alder Strat body is adorned with chrome control plates and a tortoiseshell Jaguar pickguard, adding a blaze of style that’s for the bold. Sounding as killer as it looks, this instrument has everything that made you fall in love with both guitars.
We didn’t just take visual cues from the Jaguar; we took its agile switching system and melded it with Strat electronics to create a uniquely powerful hybrid system. The traditional 5-way switch is joined by a dedicated thumbwheel tone control for the bridge pickup while dual upper bout switches allow position 3 to select either the middle pickup alone, or all 3 pickups at once for a powerful blast of tone. The matched set of vintage-style single-coil Jaguar pickups are as period-correct as possible and have the authentic sound of the ‘60s. The 25.5”-scale maple Jaguar neck sports a “Deep C” profile, along with a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 narrow-tall frets for enhanced playability, along with a bone nut. Other elegant touches include a locking tremolo with screw-in arm, Jaguar knobs, deluxe locking all-short-post tuning machines and “Limited Edition” neck plate.
An arresting guitar with graceful contours, the Jaguar Strat was born to do one thing—make the scene in style. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model Name: Limited Edition Jag Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Candy Apple Red
- Model #: 0176070709
- Series: Parallel Universe
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Front, Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Back
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Special Switching: 2-position slide switch to engage (Down)/disengage (Up) secondary switching option when in position 3 (Middle) of the 5-way pickup selector. 2nd 2-position switch, Up for Neck and Bridge pickups only, Down for all three pickups on. Thumb-wheel control for bridge pickup tone.
**Guitar is used but in good condition. Has a couple small/minor dings. Saddles have been replaced with Graph Tech PS-8108-00 saddles.