Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5655TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This limited edition offering boasts stage-stealing style with its Snow Crest White finish and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Snow Crest White finish
- Smaller-sized single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Gold hardware, including G-arrow control knobs
- Model Name: G5655TG Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware, Laurel Fingerboard, Orange Stain
- Model #:2509700512
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Orange Stain
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Center Block Jr.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges