The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The 3-Series Hall Reverb is inspired by the sounds of large reverberated spaces, cathedrals and halls where the decay of natural reverb seemingly goes on forever. This pedal is perfect for players who are searching for massive, infinite and even otherworldly reverb. The JHS Pedals 3 Series Hall Reverb runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes 70mA.
- CONTROLS VERB - Allows you to blend the wet reverberated signal on top of your dry signal as you turn the knob clockwise. All the way left is fully dry, all the way right is fully wet. Experiment with this control to drastically change the nature of other knob settings.
- DAMPEN - Controls the amount of high frequency absorption or dampening. Turn clockwise to increase damping for a warmer reverb and a quicker attenuation or deadening of high frequencies.
- DECAY - Go from a short decay length (think smaller space) to a near infinite decay (think the sound of a concert hall on Jupiter) for large, atmospheric soundscapes. MODULATE - This toggle emulates how large spaces can bend and reshape sound as it bounces off of corners, floors and hard angles. Toggle up activates the modulation or “movement” of the reverb decay; this creates a slightly detuned effect and adds an almost 3D feel to the sound.
- JACKS INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Requires 9V DC negative center power and consumes 70mA. Do not use more than 9V DC. You will void your warranty.