Marshall MG30GFX 30-Watt Gold Series Combo Guitar Amplifier
The Marshall MG30GFX Gold 30W Guitar Combo features the iconic 'gold' front panel design and delivers 30 watts of portable Marshall tone with added sound effects and reverb. It is the ideal amplifier for band rehearsals and for small/medium gigs, with some added features making it perfect for practice. The amp includes 4 channels so you can switch between clean and crunch sounds, with the overdrive channel available in both 'green' and 'red' modes. The FX dial allows you to select from 5 different digital effects, while the separate reverb creates a spacious ambience over your tone. The amp is versatile enough to let you play all styles of music from clean pop through to heavily distorted rock and metal. A headphone socket gives the ability to practice silently, while the AUX-in lets you jam along to your favourite tracks. Marshall has a huge reputation in amplifier manufacturing and rock 'n' roll history. The MG30GFX delivers a small piece of that heritage in a portable combo; perfect for the progressing guitarist or the musician who needs a versatile gigging amplifier.
- 4 Channels - clean/crunch, OD1/OD2
- 2 OD modes for different flavours of overdrive - 'red' and 'green'
- 3-band EQ for tone shaping
- 5 digital effects with master reverb - Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay and Octave
- Larger cabinet in the MG Series of amplifiers: ideal for band rehearsals and small/medium gigs
- Classic Marshall 'Gold' control panel
- AUX-in for playing music
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Series: MG Gold
- Power: 30 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Volume, FX
- Type/Level, Master, Clean/Crunch Switch, OD1/OD2, Tap, Store
- Channels: 2
- Speaker: 1 x 10''
- Connectivity: Guitar In, Aux In, Headphone Out, Footswitch In
- Footswitch: Optional PEDL-90008 Not Included
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- Dimensions: 480 x 420 x 225 (W x H x D mm)