The affordable Martin DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar packs a ton of Martin value into an easy-playing dreadnought. Sure, the DX1AE may be a great find just because it gives you a real solid-topped dreadnought at a great price. But, it also gives you that unmistakable Martin tonality and feel you just won't find anywhere else. You get a solid Sitka spruce top, durable mahogany-patterned HPL back and sides, and a low-oval neck profile that makes the DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar easy to play.
This is a USED guitar being sold in 'excellent' condition. Has small/light dent in wood under bridge
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hand Rubbed Urethane
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Body Bracing: A-Frame X-1, 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Number of Frets: 20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Small Buttons
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/16" Radius Compensated TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 15.625"
- Body Depth: 4.875"
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11DX1AE