Iconic, powerful, timeless—the sound that launched rock, country, bluegrass, and folk.
Classic herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony and Sitka spruce in the shape that started it all: the Dreadnought. Paired with our most comfortable neck, vintage appointments, scalloped, forward-shifted bracing, and a lifetime warranty. Powerful bottom end, rich tone, and strums that will fill the room—music history made new. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce Top
- Back & sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: 5/16 Forward-Shifted, Scalloped X Bracing
- Body finish: All Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval, with Performing Artist Neck Taper
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Optional Fishman Aura VT Enhanced or LR Baggs Anthem
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Tuning machines: Nickel, Open-geared
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Drop in Bone Saddle
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Antique White Binding, Aging Toner, Vintage Golden Era Bracing pattern, Diamonds and Squares Fingerboard Inlay Pattern
- Case: Hardshell
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: US