Mooer Audio MBD2 Blues Mood Drive Pedal
MOOER BLUES MOOD Overdrive Pedal
- The Blues Mood is a clone of the Boss Blues Driver BD-2 with a Keeley style Mod.
- The goal was to create a pedal that would be transparent and give crisp highs and defined lows.
- The overdrive when turned up is quite gritty and offers a very wide tonal area to play within.
- Bright and Fat modes give you two tonal options. If you like a dynamic overdrive for playing the blues that lets your personality shine, the Blue Mood is your ticket.
- Small, compact, and classic blues tone.
- Features: 2 Modes to choose from: Bright and Fat Level, Gain, and Tone controls
- True Bypass Mini Pedal Size Saves Space on your Pedal-board
- Solid Built Metal Casing
- Uses Standard Boss Style DC 9
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms) Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA