$ 3,700.00 $ 4,690.00
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
For 2020, PRS has updated this model with TCI-tuned pickups and nitro over celluose (CAB) finish.
Pickup Switching Positions
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Hardware/Electronics: Bridge PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover "Custom"
- Hardware Type Nickel, 85/15 Treble and Bass Pickups
- Switching Volume and Tone Control with Redesigned 5-Way Blade Switch and a hard shell case
- Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Includes case
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: 85/15
- Bridge Pickup: 85/15
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …