The RainSong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars.
Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case: Customized hardshell case
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element