The Boost D.L.A. Analog Delay Emulator Pedal from Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard delay pedal. By incorporating a clean boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost D.L.A. is designed with user-tweakable, "lo-fi" analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage delays. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep, up to 1000 milliseconds, of delay. The Boost D.L.A. parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such delay styles as digital, vintage tape and bucket brigade.
- Uniquely combines delay and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
- Custom tailor a wide variety of delay styles, such as digital, tape and bucket brigade.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Up to 1000 milliseconds of continuously-variable delay time.
- Flutter introduces modulation which adds a slight shimmering/chorus-like effect of a vintage tape echo.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4" input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Custom, silent-switching actuator.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass" (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Heavy duty, all metal construction.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).