Keep your pedals happy with this road-ready board.
Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California, from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum,
Voodoo Lab® Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, installing power supplies with the included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver.
Dingbat is available in three distinct sizes to cover everything from a small fly rig to a large touring system
and includes all the supplies needed to secure pedals and cabling. Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a
heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware and both a shoulder
strap and backpack straps for easy transportation.
The Dingbat Medium pedalboard is ideal for an assortment of 8 to 12 pedals depending upon the
individual size of each effect. Need more than one power supply? No problem. The Dingbat Medium
pedalboard has plenty of space below to mount an additional Pedal Power.
Recommended power supplies:
Pedal Power 2 PLUS: 8 total isolated outputs - Safely powers up to 8 standard 9V effects
Pedal Power 4X4: 8 total isolated outputs, including 4 high-current 400mA, making this an ideal choice for powering digital effects.
Pedal Power Mondo: 12 total isolated outputs, including 4 high-current 400mA, making this an ideal choice for powering digital effects.
Two Pedal Power 2 PLUS: 16 total isolated outputs - Safely powers up to 16 standard 9V effects
You can also save time and money by choosing a Dingbat Power Package that includes a factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power for one special package price.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Mounting brackets for easy installation Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supplies
- Plenty of room for mounting up to two Pedal Power units below pedalboard
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and
- backpack straps included
- Pedalboard surface size: 22 in. x 13.5 in. (559mm x 343mm)