Yamaha P125B 88 Key Digital Piano, Black
Music brings joy to so many of us. And for pianists what we play can become the soundtrack to our modern lives. Since how and when we enjoy our piano can be personal depending on the player, the simplicity of the Yamaha P-125 makes it the most approachable and user-friendly digital piano for everyone. Beginner and intermediate players will find the touch and tone perfect for their repertoire, and the portability of the P-125 means you can take it on those coffee-house gigs, or bring it to the cottage with ease. Features:
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano. The special matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled, acclaimed Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for incredibly dynamic and expressive playing.
- String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of acoustic pianos.
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Sound Boost adds some EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its internal speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations such as an acoustic jazz trio.
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand.
- Includes Footswitch (WU089600), Owner's Manual, & AC Power Adapter (PA150)