Fishman 2012 SA220 Solo Performance System USED
This unit is in excellent condition. No wear on it. Comes with original bag and power cable.
Designed for the singer/songwriter, the SA220 Solo Performance System is a powerful, yet lightweight, system-providing exceptional sound quality and coverage in a wide variety of venues. 220 watts of clean, lightweight power drive a line array of six custom high-excursion speakers and a soft-dome tweeter. This unique combination delivers incredibly full sound, ultra-wide dispersion, and deeper sonic penetration than the common speaker cabinet. Better yet, the enhanced bass response of the custom-designed speakers means there's no need for a subwoofer.
With the SA220 system, the performer and audience hear exactly the same sound, meaning there's no need for separate wedge monitors or a combo amp backline. The SA220 is voiced for the singer/songwriter, acoustic instruments and vocals are projected with superb depth and clarity.
The ultimate in portability
The SA220 weighs only 25 lb., ships complete with a padded bag equipped with wheels, and includes a rugged speaker stand. Set up takes less than a minute, with only one trip to the car. Plus full-digital universal power means that its amplification system is ready to travel anywhere in the world (compatible with international power systems).
Features that performing musicians demand
Fishman didn't make the SA220 this portable by scaling back on features or tone. It's also equipped with two mic/instrument channels featuring high-quality preamps, each with 3-band EQ, phantom power, built-in reverb, effects loop, and feedback-fighting notch filter, and phase controls. In fact, Fishman included all of the prized elements of the Loudbox family amps and added a unique monitor feature designed to revolutionize an acoustic duo's ability to hear each other on stage.
- Solo Performance System with exceptional sound quality and coverage for a wide variety of venues
- Fully digital (Class D) power amp And power supply
- Universal voltage allows operation outside the U.S.
- Ultrahigh excursion custom drivers and a servo power amp implementation eliminate the need for subwoofer support
- Compact line-array design for ultrawide horizontal dispersion and deeper sound penetration than traditional acoustic combo amplifiers
- 2 mic/instrument input channels with 3-band EQ, phantom power, and high-quality preamps accept a wide range of input sources”from acoustic instruments to microphones to line level sources
- Mic/instrument channels offer independent reverb level, effect loops, plus feedback-fighting phase and notch filters
- Drivers: 6x4" cone midrange (200W), 1" neodymium soft-dome tweeter (20W) with tweeter level control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control
- 4 Digital reverb effects with master level
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both channels, plus main mix
- Unique monitor I/O for better on-stage ensemble monitoring
- Channel Mute with remote footswitch input
- Tuner output
- Includes stand and padded carry bag with wheels
- Two Mic/Instrument channels:
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- 48V phantom power for each channel
- Shelving bass and treble
- Resonant-style midrange
- Effects level
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
View full product details »