Push your sound further with the extensive features on the JVM215C. The most portable combo in the JVM range, it’s loaded with a 12” Celestion speaker and is perfect for any performance. While it’s smaller in size, at 50W it still offers the same punch, features, and tonal versatility of its bigger brothers.
- Model: JVM215C
- Range: JVM
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 50W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Controls: Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), volume (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channel)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12 B150 (8Ω, 150w)
- Unit impedance: 8Ω
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitters)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00074 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 26.5 kg / 58 lbs
- Width: 605 mm / 23.8"
- Height: 510 mm / 20.1"
- Depth: 265 mm / 10.4"