$ 89.40 $ 118.90
Back by overwhelming demand, the Electro-Harmonix Green Russian Big Muff—in a mini package! The cult classic Green Russian Big Muff first shook the ground in the mid-1990s. Since then it has been heralded by guitarists and bassists for its devastating low-end and unique sludge and sizzle. The Green Russian Big Muff creates a huge tone that is all its own, but is undeniably Big Muff.
$ 151.00 $ 201.30
The Mod 11 is packed with 11 different modulation effects that range from classic to exotic plus advanced functionality all in a compact pedal. It gives you access to powerful yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode which let you take even greater control over its effects.
$ 151.00 $ 201.30
The Oceans 11’s reverbs are:
1. HALL – the rich reverberant sound of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING – pays homage to the classic Fender® 6G15 tube spring reverb
3. PLATE – the lush, warm reverb that got its name because a large metal plate was originally used to create it
4. REVRS – emulates the quirky reverse reverb effect where a note’s reverb fades-in backwards. (Jimmy Page claims to have invented it.)
5. ECHO –sends a recirculating echo thru the Plate reverb. The crisp clear delays get tastefully smudged by the airy plate reverb
6. TREM – reverb plus tremolo that’s applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb, your choice of three different tremolo shapes
7. MOD – modulated reverb, three modes. Chorus laced onto the reverb tails creates a luscious atmospheric effect. Flanger wraps around the reverb tails and weaves a hypnotic tapestry. Chorus and flanger combined.
8. DYNA – Swell, gate and duck. Swell silences your notes’ attacks before blooming the tails back into the soundscape. Gate passes the reverb tail thru a noise gate that opens when it detects playing. (Phil Collins popularized the technique by applying it to drums.) Duck compresses the reverb tail while you’re playing and fades it back in when you’re resting.
9. AUTO-INF – Auto-infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash that modulates and blossoms behind your signal
11. POLY – Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb signal. Combine dissonant intervals with near infinite decays to create disorienting soundtracks, or choose perfect/major intervals to generate creative harmonies when jumping around a key signature
The Oceans 11 features powerful, yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that let the player take greater control of its effects.
An internal Tails switch also provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters!
$ 125.00 $ 166.70
The Electro-Harmonix Bass Metaphors Compressor Pedal has a distortion design that melds carefully selected compression with bass-specific EQ. You get tonality structure for your bass with a rock solid foundation. The Bass Metaphors pedal's channel strip design makes for easy setup and deadly tone. 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs let you go to your amp and directly to the board for recording. The dry knob lets you control how much dry signal is present at output. The compressor adds sustain and smoothes out the signal from your bass.
$ 80.40 $ 107.50
Like the legendary Big Muff Pi of the '70s, the reissue Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Pedal has 3 controls that let you dial in the finest harmonic distortion/sustain ever produced. The Volume control adjusts the output level. The Sustain control optimizes the long sustain with just the right amount of harmonic distortion. The Tone control provides a range of sounds, from warm bass to crisp treble.
$ 221.30 $ 295.95
The Electro Harmonix KEY9 Electric Piano Machine completes the powerful trilogy forged by the B9 and C9 Organ Machines, the new KEY9 emulates the world’s most coveted electric pianos and more. With 9 presets, you can transform your axe and lay down a cool 'Riders on the Storm' style groove or some hot funk ala 'What’d I Say!'
Electro Harmonix KEY9 Features
$ 78.99 $ 104.99
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Soul Preacher is an effect pedal that offers you 3 selectable attacks coupled with silky, long sustains that blend in perfect harmony to create one of the finest compressors ever built for guitar and bass. The variable attacks offer super articulate compression. Lets your guitar step forward without squeezing the life out of your tone.
$ 99.00 $ 1,321.00EHX has reissued the original Version 1 Big Muff and it’s dripping with vintage Electro-Harmonix DNA and tone. Dubbed the Triangle Big Muff because of the layout of its Volume, Sustain and Tone controls, this is the one that started it all. The new Triangle Big Muff is a faithful re-creation of the original circa 1969 circuit now housed in a pedalboard friendly, die-cast chassis.
$ 117.50 $ 156.70
A kaleidoscope of mind-bendingly sweet effects in one compact stomp!
The Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain is a multi-effect pedal that combines room and hall reverb with switchable fuzz and drive. Add pitch shifting, tremolo and tone control and you've got a wildly interactive multi-effect pedal that will inspire any guitar player to make their mark.