New to the Genzler Amplification Magellan series of cabinets is this ultra-compact, light-weight, vertically designed MG-12T-V cabinet. One of the smallest 1x12″ cabinet designs on the market, this 24 lb cabinet is constructed from 12mm and 15mm lite plywood materials, delivering powerful, full-body response with a modern, yet classic styling.
The vertical design helps to keep the dispersion of the cabinet “off the floor” and providing a taller projection pattern. The cabinet is wrapped in a heavy-duty black textured vinyl with a complimentary woven wire, silver and black grille cloth with silver metallic piping and a comfortable edge-mounted bar handle is provided at the top and back of the cabinet. Mounting bolts on the top panel are provided to accept the MG-350-CRADLE for attaching the MG-350 amp to make this info a compact, high-output bass combo.
The distinctive front triangular ports provide an optimum porting design as well as structural strength in the corners of the cabinet. All of this sets this Magellan cabinet apart from standard black boxes and defines this model as the pinnacle of professional bass amplification equipment.
- Power handling: 350W
- Speakers: 1x12" premium Faital neodymium cast frame loudspeaker; 1x1" proprietary compact bullet tweeter with Ferro Fluid infusion in the voice coil gap
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Custom-designed 12dB/octave slope with 100W L-Pad level control
- One Speakon NL-2 connector and two – 1/4” sealed jacks
- Sensitivity: 97 dB @ 1W/1M
- Dimensions: 19.625″ x 14.5″ x 16″