WIRELESS FREEDOM MADE EASY
Have you always dreamed about going wireless with your instrument, but were put off by the complicated setup, tone loss, and bulky adds-ons? If so, the WL-20 series is for you! Driven by new lightning-fast BOSS tech, these ultra-compact music tools deliver premium sound and plug-and-play operation that completely eliminates all the hassles normally associated with wireless systems.
Once you experience the easy wireless independence provided by the WL-20 series, you’ll never go back to using a standard cable again! With no worries about cable management, you’re able to move about freely while playing at home, jamming with friends, and performing on stage. During sound check at a gig, you can listen to your tone out front and dial in the best sound for your audience. And with the ability to roam and interact with other musicians, your live shows will be more dynamic and entertaining than ever.
- Wireless Format BOSS: proprietary digital audio format
- Wireless carrier frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Compatible Channels: 14 (May vary due to local conditions)
- Transmission Range: 50 feet line-of-sight(May vary due to local conditions)
- Latency 2.3 ms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB or greater
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz--20 kHz
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Indicators: POWER, RECEIVE
- Connectors: Output plug: 1/4-inch TRS phone type,TRANSMITTER jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, DC IN 5 V port: USB Micro-B type
- Power Supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Supplied from the DC IN 5 V port
- Current Draw: During wireless operation: 60 mA, While charging: 500mA
- Battery charging time: Charging only the receiver: Approximately 3 hours, Charging simultaneously with the transmitter: Approximately 4 hours
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Approximately 10 hours
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
- Transmitter, Micro USB cable for charging (*1)
- *1: Use a standard USB AC adaptor (5 V/over 0.5 A) for charging.