The DSL20H is for those who need the full rich tone of a valve amp in a compact and portable format. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with the functionality you need to take your sound from rehearsal to the studio with confidence.
- Model: DSL20HR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option to 10W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Reverb, resonance, presence, bass, middle, treble, tone shift switch, ultra gain channel (volume, gain), channel select switch, classic gain channel (volume, gain), power reduction option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00117 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 9.7 kg / 21 lbs
- Width: 500 mm / 19.7"
- Height: 250 mm / 9.8"
- Depth: 240 mm / 9.4"