This guitar is a part of Huber Breese's 50th Anniversary run and features a custom label with Chris Martin IV and Paul Huber's signature.
Martin's M (0000) features a body that's wide like a jumbo and thin like a 000, for a sound as distinctive as those who play it. East Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce work with scalloped bracing to produce a tone that's big, balanced and ideal for studio recordings.
Serial Number: 2579104
- Size: 0000/M 14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Sitka Spruce, Scalloped X, Forward Shifted
- Rosette Style: Style 28 Boltaron
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony w/ Drop In Saddle
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Top Color: Aging Tuner
- Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Back Purfling: Style 28 (Checker)
- Top Purfling: Herringbone
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Heelcap Material: European Flamed Maple
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard at 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Fretwire: Standard
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Diamonds and Squares Long
- Fingerboard Binding: Yes/ Flamed Maple
- Side Dots: Black
- Tuning Machines: Grover Gold 18:1 Vintage
- Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0
- Case: Yes, Molded Hardshell
- Bridge Pins: White w/ Faux Tortoise