Sustainable & Clear-Cut Free
Breedlove uses no clear-cut woods in its Made in Bend models. It’s that’s simple. Featuring sustainably sourced all solid exotic and native tonewoods handcrafted by skilled luthiers who are as sensitive to the needs of the earth as they are to building the best sounding and playing guitars available anywhere.
Wood and Animal Contents
- TopMyrtlewood | Umbellularia californica | United States
- Back and Sides Myrtlewood/ Umbellularia californica/ United States
- Neck Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- Fretboard African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- Bridge African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- Headstock overlay African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- Body Binding Tortoise/Plastic
- Body Purfling Koa/Acacia koa/USA
- Bracing Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- Back Strip / Side Brace Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- Bridge Plate Eastern hard rock maple | Acer saccharum | United States
- Neck / Tailblock Honduran mahogany | Swietenia macrophylla | Guatemala
- Fretboard Inlay Brass
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ/ organic material
- Body Type Concert
- Cutaway Soft
- Headstock shape Asymmetrical
- Scale Length 25.5"
- # Frets 20
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Lower Bout Width 15.37"
- Waist Width 9"
- Upper Bout Width 11.279"
- Body Length 20"
- Body Depth at neck 3.75"
- Body Depth at tailblock 4.5"
- Sound Hole Diameter 4"
- Tuners Breedlove, satin gold
- Electronics LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- String Gauge D'Addario XT PB Light
- Case Deluxe hardshell