The CAD Audio StagePass™ IEM is a high-performance wireless In Ear Monitor System that will deliver superior audio performance while supplying advanced frequency agility, capable enough to cope with today's dynamic RF environment – make it both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The StagePass™ IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System features 16-channel frequency agile performance for outstanding connectivity. CADLock™ Automatic Tone Code Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference in RF unfriendly environments. Stereo operation lends flexibility of use – You may send discrete signals to the left or right channel. The MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit™ silicon earmolds provide a custom fit.
CAD Audio StagePass IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System Includes:
- Wireless receiver
- Wireless transmitter
- MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds
- Half wave antenna
- Rack ears
- Antenna relocation kit
- Carry case
CAD Audio StagePass IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System Features:
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4" connectors
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit™ Silicon molds provide a custom fit
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure.
CAD Audio StagePass IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System Specifications:
- Frequency Range: Q Band 470-498MHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 40Hz – 16KHz
- Dynamic Range: >101dB
- Dynamic Cardioid Capsule
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 16KHz
- Transmit power: 30mW
- AA Batteries with >15 hrs battery life
- Audio Input: Combination XLR - 1/4"