Since its birth in 1966, the FG Series has been loved by generations of guitarists.
The newly developed scalloped bracing, designed by making full use of the latest acoustic analysis technology, further expands the low range.
Yamaha's proprietary A.R.E. wood modification technology is applied to the top board to give even new guitars the mature sound of a guitar that has been played for many years.
Equipped with the newly developed Atmosfeel™ pickup system to output the natural sound of the acoustic guitar in full.
Serial Number: IHZ011050
- Body Shape: Concert
- Scale Length: 25" (634mm)
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44mm)
- String Spacing: 11mm
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: African Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Open-Gear Chrome (Y1D)
- Body Binding: Black and White
- Soundhole Inlay: Black and White
- Pickguard: Black
- Body Finish: Semigloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: Atmosfeel (Undersaddle Pickup + Contact Sensor and Mic)
- Controls: Master Volume, Mic Blend, Bass EQ
- Connections: Line out
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Sound Hole Cover, Hex Wrench, Hard bag